If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Well At Least Something Was On Time

Today is August first, due date for the second issue of Noon Spool. As you can see (if you follow that link...if you don't it is your loss) it did get published, with four more terrific stories. Real good news, I already have four stories for upcoming issues so that part of being editor in chief of Noon Spool is going to be a little less hectic in future.

Meanwhile, Arvil Bren's adventure in Morrowind reached a point where yet another site was really required, and of course I was resisting the whole set-up process. That too is complete, though I am running a day behind on the writing. The 'completion' of the first volume will allow me to pursue some ideas I've had, and others that readers have presented. Approaching Bethesda Softworks seems easier with something that is a whole piece, even if it leads clearly to a 'sequal in progress'. Cross your fingers.

I'm also hoping that some of my friends and family who were avoiding Arvil Bren as a serial can now look at it as something to just sit down and read without the 'day to day' aspect getting in their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home