If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Small World

I play Blogshares pretty much every day. At least a couple quick transactions. Okay, most days it's a lot of transactions, and they aren't always quick. Some valuable information comes from the dedicated IRC chat room, so I usually have it open while I am playing. Today I had an interesting conversation there.

Like all chatrooms and other online type things, in Blogshares I have a screen name; Passer. It's a screen name that goes back with me a long long way. Anyway, it doesn't immediately connect to me here or at Noon Spool, where I was suggesting they submit a story. Turns out they already knew about Noon Spool. I don't know if it was a surprise in the distant United Kingdom, but it certainly shocked me when this newly met Blogshares player said that the first blog they ever saw was Arvil Bren's Journal.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Hi Tim,
Thought I would try again
http://rideinidaho.blogspot.com/
Is that award on a site some where?
I am going to try out the blogshare thing also. How is "I WRITE HIS, HOW ABOUT MINE?" doing on the market?
Do you want to give me any inside info?
Do I need to sign up to get my blog on there(like and IPO)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home