If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Short Stories, Long Plan

I never really announced it here. Obviously I was remiss, but that's beside the point. Over in the sidebar under 'Check These Out' is a link to Noon Spool. Noon Spool is my short story site; my foray into editing. The announcement that I didn't make was the publishing of the first issue on July 1st. Don't take my failure to announce it as meaning that I don't think it measured up. It has four stories from four authors and I think it was great.

So what brings it up today? I'm deeply embroiled in putting together the second issue, which is due out August 1st, as well as promoting the site. Publishing every month is going to generate a wealth of stories, and the structure of the site allows for a myriad of ways to sort through them for something you like. It seems like a good service to the readers, at least as long as I can keep coming up with quality stories from good writers. If anyone out there has a good writer in their pocket let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home