If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, June 27, 2005

Jealous of the Young

I got an e-mail yesterday that made me very grateful for the times I live in. I only wish they had started sooner. It was from someone that I would have probably lost contact with completely in times past.

My mom is visiting some amazing friends. They've been friends since high school. Her friend has kept friends all over the country, through decades of the normal moves and changes that life brings. That amazes me. I can't seem to even keep track of an address book.

But this blog lets my friends know where I am, and gives them a way to get back in contact with me, and Yahoo keeps track of my address book for me now. I wonder if there's a way to get all the friends I've had and misplaced to find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home