If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, June 17, 2005

Has This Been A Week Or What?

I am worn out. I wrote until two in the morning last night, and just finished another hour or two today. My main project, Arvil Bren's Journal, has been thrown a difficult turn by an array of complications with computers, locations, life, and the most dreaded and irresponsible of obstacles...games other than Morrowind.

My computer has ditched the network somehow, most likely due to the long cable that runs out from the house to my trailer. Fixing it seems like an obvious thing to do...but I don't need the network to play Halo. I can get net access in the house when my mom isn't using her computer and post the Morrowind Journal, but it's a lot easier with the game in the machine so I can look up names and places...which I don't need to do to play Blogshares.

If it sounds like my life is not too tough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home