If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

I Guess I'm Not That Bad

I've been thinking that I might be too into games. Morrowind and Blogshares I play pretty much every day, at least some. Chess I play at least three or four times a week. Other games come and go. Morrowind and Blogshares do add something to my real life through my websites, but I still had to wonder.

But this morning I was getting batteries at Radio Shack and saw one of these.

Air cooled. I'm waiting for version 2.0. Hopefully it will have a built in chiller and an on demand iced tea delivery system.

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Bungeegal said...

Reality check you are a game fanatic and hey, I bring you your ice tea...now I'm getting replaced? lol

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Bungeegal said...

Thanks for the back-up Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home