If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fortitude By Remote

Yesterday was hectic, and I didn't get the Morrowind Journal posted until ten o'clock. Today is filling fast. It's funny how all of my best intentions would come to nothing, but the things that I promise to do get done as long as there is someone to hold me to them. In this case about 200 someones per day.

There's an old adage that says the difference between 'a writer' and 'someone who writes' is that someone who writes might be found waiting for inspiration or creativity to strike where a writer doesn't wait, a writer just writes. These blogs are transforming me from 'someone who writes' into a writer. Today it is a bit of a painful transition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home