If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life Is Just Good

It's getting sort of hard to write this.

I can't quite put my finger on anything in particular. I can look at various times in my life before and pick things out. Body surfing and snorkeling in Hawaii. Hockey games in Bakersfield. Triking in Idaho. Things that were so memorable and exciting. I've always had great friends, family, relationships.

I've also had accomplishments. Managing seminars for 200 participants. Being the Engineering Watch Supervisor on a submarine at battle stations. Top salesman awards. And I've worked with really amazing people.

Having all that going on made for great stories, often funny. Today I can't really think of much going on...but I am possessed by an amazing deep satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home