If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, May 06, 2005

Yet Another Game In My Life

This time it's an on line game called BlogShares. I saw it on another blog that I was reading and thought it might be a way to promote my blogs. I don't know that it really is a way to promote my blogs, but it certainly promotes blogging. I have started yet another blog as a result. It's a blog I've been thinking about doing for a while anyway, meant mostly for those people in my life who talk about having a blog, think about having a blog, maybe even start a blog; but just don't seem to actually have a blog. It's called Blogology, and you can find it by clicking here. I've also revitalized my political blog, A Political Question, with a new question.

So once again I have a new game to play and have gone wild for the last few days. Unlike some games though this one can settle in as a manageable piece of the day rather than a play like mad win and abandoned thing.


Follow up on yesterday's entry:
Some of the kids were excited about 'getting published on the internet' so I got some poems from them. They are in the comments on yesterday's entry so that they will be in the archaive together. Go read them and leave some comments for the kids!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home