If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, April 25, 2005

Discount?

On my home page I have the listing for the nearest theater. I don't know if I really have a 'home page'. It's my Yahoo page with personalized content. Is that a home page? I digress. Whatever it is I have the theater listings. With dad in the convalescent hospital I don't have the constant work demand that I got accustommed to. With my girlfriend's parents in town I have time on my hands that I would normally get to spend with her. For the first time in a long time I actually looked at this movie listing.

There's lots of good stuff playing right now. I think I might go see something today in fact. But what really got my attention is the show times that are in parenthesis. At the bottom it says "() - discounted/bargain shows." Well everybody knows what that means I suppose; even me. But I was still surprised, and will definitely cruise over today during the afternoon to take advantage.

I just don't know how much of a discount I'll get. The theater right down the street, which is the one I have listings for since it is so close....it's the dollar movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home