If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I Have This Theory

I am pretty much a routine driven guy. I do what I do, and I like it, so I pretty well just keep on doing it. So once I got through the first couple weeks it wasn't really too hard for me to keep my blogs going. Until recently.

Two and a half weeks ago my dad went to the hospital. The place promptly flooded with family. Dad's illness is bad; having the clan gathered around is excellent; both are disruptive to my routine.

But the blogs tick along. Not always first thing in the morning as was my routine, but they have been maintained daily. My theory is that things are now getting settled back to normal. Cross your fingers for me.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Karla. I just found a link to your Morrowind journal and decided to read it, I am still reading the first days in Morrowind, but I love it so far.

I admire your dedication, I am not sure when you started this journal but you have been updating it daily. Something that I wouldn't be able to do :p

Thanks for sharing your Morrowind adventures.

And I hope your Dad gets better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home