If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, May 02, 2005

So many topics...

So little drive. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed by the wide spectrum of choices, or maybe too many of the choices are too complicated. Whatever the reason I don't know what to write, or what to write about.

My girlfriend's parents have been in town for a week. Their visit has had an impact on our relationship. To say that I have not been understanding about this is an understatement. At some point that will be processed enough to write about.

My father died this weekend. That too will be processed enough to write about at some point.

I made a new friend, got introduced to a new game, and hit a terrific milestone with my serial fiction project, but with the other stuff going on I don't feel like I have much zip to bring to those topics.

There's always my best crutch, I could write about Jack the beautiful blind dog...but I think I'll let that go today too. This shall pass and I will be back in force tomorrow, count on it.

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,
I am sorry to hear about your father man. I will be praying for you and your family. Tim I appreciate you and I appreciate our friendship. Talk to you later. I fly out of town this Wednesday. So I will be back Sunday. Talk to you later.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

Sorry about your father. "Hug".

Madie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home