If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

You Never Get What You Don't Ask For

I used to sell cars, and that was engrained in my day to day existence. Apparently I should not have forgotten it, even though it seems to not be true. I got way more than I asked for today.

Late last night I was prowling the net. I needed some quick information about the game that is Arvil Bren's environment. One of the great resources I use is Morrowind Summit, and I was on their page of walkthrough links when I noticed a link about 'having your walkthrough hosted here'. Arvil Bren's Journal isn't exactly a walkthrough in the usual sense, but a lot of my regular readers originally showed up from google searches they were doing looking for some sort of specific Morrowind tip. So I sent an e-mail. What the heck.

To my surprise I got a response in a matter of minutes. Arvil Bren's Journal is now linked on the walkthroughs page...and the fansites page...and it is today's news topic on the front page of one of the most heavily trafficked Morrowind sites on the web. Lookee here: http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

yeah! for you. I can see those stats sky rocketing.

madie

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Last week I was so excited because I had over fifty every day. Fifty has been the benchmark for a while, with a lot of days over fifty; but that was the first time it was consistent all week. Yesterday ended at 437. It's a whole new world.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

the most I have ever hit in one day was 184(I think). I had five days last month when I hit over 100. I think I averaged 66 visits a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home