If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, May 13, 2005

To Cure What Ails Ya

I think I might be driving my friends crazy. Yesterday I got a letter from a dear friend. She is going on a missionary trip in August and is confronting the financial aspects of it. I would be happy to support this adventure with a few bucks, but I know what I can give is the proverbial drop in the bucket, moneywise.

So I gave her my best advice. Of course it is the same advice I seem to give everybody for everything, which is why I think I might be driving people crazy. Looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend? Got too many friends and acquaintances to keep up with them all? Need money for a missionary trip to Africa? Want to build a residual income? Bored? Blind, crippled or crazy?

Start a blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home