If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2005

On Monday I Said I Would Win

Today I did. Of course I didn't win the cool concert tix, but I was on the radio and I did win. Dinner and a movie for me and Laurie; can't beat that with a stick.

I won on 'Lyrics of Mystery'. The line was "Out of my way, it's a busy day, and I've got things on my mind." I must confess, since I was sitting here getting ready to write I hit the search engine. I don't feel bad though since it didn't really work by itself. All those words are too common and I don't know how to do a phrase search. Fortunately I could hear the line in my head and recognized David Gilmore's voice. Add Pink Floyd to the search and the title fell right out.

I guess the coolest part is coming through on the 'I'm gonna win something' in such short order. Power of word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home