If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

If You Ever Want To Rob Me...

...bring snacks for Jack.

The cleaners were at my mom's house yesterday. I let them in and went back to what I was doing. Since it was a warm day the sliding door was just screen, not glass, so Jack could hear them in there. Since he can't see and he couldn't get in to smell them he didn't know who they were and was giving them the full treatment; hair puffed up and the 'if I get to you I'm eating you' bark.

After taking him home three times only to find him back at the door, I talked the cleaners into a one minute break. They told him to sit and gave him snackies. He'll remember their voices forever now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home