If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, February 07, 2005

Rat's Nests?

My girlfriend has beautiful hair. Like many beautiful things it takes some effort, and time in the mornings. On our laid back weekends this turns into the quick and easy pony-tail. Sunday we were in the shower and she says "My hair feels like a rat's nest." Now there are lots of good things to say at a time like that, but of course my mind abandons the obvious.

"When was the last time you felt a rat's nest?" Once started, my curiousity hit high gear in very short order. "Was there a rat IN the nest at the time?" "Why would you be feeling a rat's nest in the first place? I didn't even know you liked rats." It was surprising that I got out as much as I did, but she was washing her hair so I had an advantage.

Eventually she got free enough of the shampoo to open her eyes and say "You are so weird."

Weird? I'm not the one feelin' up rat's nests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home