If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, January 28, 2005

Politics Free Zone

This is where I publish my own thoughts. Not all of my thoughts. That would take all day. Not really, sometimes I can spend hours on the same thought, and I would never want to subject any reader to that. On days like that I could condense a whole days thinking into a couple of lines I guess. Frequently days like that, where my mind staggers tiredly over the same repetitive ground, I am thinking about politics, government, or the state of the world. Usually it is pretty hard to find anything funny or interesting in that.

Anyway, I recently got myself so sidetracked with such thinking that I set up a place to ask a political question and invited numerous bloggers with political blogs to comment. Those who are interested can check it out. Those with no interest in things political can rest assured. You are safe here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home