If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, January 24, 2005

Surfin' safari

I avoid getting caught up in the news headlines on my home page. I don't like filling my head with the sensationalized views of journalism. I figure if it's really worth knowing I'll certainly hear about it. My mom reads three newspapers every day, and my girlfriend is a news surfer.

So I discovered blog surfing. Innocently thinking this would be something she would like I introduced it to my girlfriend. I thought it would distract her from the news surfing she regularly does. I saw her again, hours later. I expect to see her again eventually. California is notorious for power outages in the summertime, she will have to come up for air then.

Of course I expect I'll be in trouble when that happens. When she took a breather to come visit me on the couch where I was watching the football game her outlook on blog surfing was "How could you do this to me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home