If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Funny Blog

My girlfriend calls me every morning while she walks into work from the parking lot. A new regular component in that call is "have you written your funny blog yet?" How do I get myself into these things? My serial, Arvil Bren's Journal, has about forty regular readers. I post an episode every day, Monday through Friday, come hell or high water as the saying goes. Neither rain nor snow nor smoked video card has made me miss. There I can cheat though. I have a buffer. Some days I write three or four episodes, so some days I can write none. Here I can't get ahead...and somehow 'my own thoughts' has turned into 'the funny blog'. The pressure!

Well, before I get funny I want to point out the more serious side of 'the funny blog'...over there--->... I put a link to an interesting serial that I just stumbled onto a couple days ago. I've read about half of it so far and have enjoyed it. Anyone who finds any other serials let me know the link.

So now for the funny part! Okay. Hmmmm. I know it was supposed to be here somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

When I started my blog----->(the one over there) I really was going to write about my life. Then I thought about it. I'll keep my family life private. I will make a journal about a girl who doesn't really exists. Here's the funny part. I didn't know this is called a serial.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home