If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Too Close to the Character

Yesterday I finished writing an episode (#69 I think it was) for Arvil Bren's Journal. For those who don't know what I'm talking about read 'Serial Fiction' in the sidebar--->. Anyway, in this particular episode there is a villain armed with a dagger that basically puts her victims to sleep. She leaves a bloody trail of slit throated corpses who clearly never even drew a weapon to defend themselves. Arvil, being the hero of the story, naturally has to deal with this at some point.

His battle with her took me three days to write. I kept having to take a nap.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

A lot of brain drain with that one? Sometimes it takes me a couple of days just to write one journal entry and my story is seriously less complicated than yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home