If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, March 07, 2005

What? A Movie Review?

I never intended to put movie reviews in my blog. Of course I started out with no idea what I was intending to put in my blog, so I guess it isn't that shocking. This is more a public service than a review anyway.

The movie in question is a comic book movie. As I've said before, I brought comic book movies into my girlfriend's life, and I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of Electra on video. A comic book movie about a chick hero. How great was that gonna be when I brought it over?

Fortunately, I had some time on my hands and it was playing at the dollar movies around the corner. I strolled on over and watched it. Unlike many, I sat through the whole thing. I wanted to get full value. It pains me enough to have paid $1.50, if it had been a three dollar rental I'd feel even more sorely abused. If they showed it for free I wouldn't see it again.

Run while you can! Save yourselves! Don't see this movie!!

1 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

I have not heard good things about that movie.

Do me a favor and jump over to beartribenet.blogspot.com and see if my new toy(geo loc) shows a blip where you are. I am doubting the accuracy because when I sign on the blip appears over near the Carolinas and I am in New Mexico.

Madie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home