If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

When All Else Fails, But Not Until

I was just reading the help files for a computer program. A friend recommended it. The program that is, not the help file. It's a good program that works well for him. It works well for me too, except one small glitch, it won't shut off. Trying to end the program has thus far led inevitably to a hard reset of my computer.

So, even I read a help file now and then. About five minutes of reading and I find this line: "...was not tested by author under WinMe at all." Ooops. Perhaps just this once I should have read the directions first. Oh well, at least once I work this bug out I'll be able to tell the guy that his program works under Me. I'm like a public servant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home