If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

Schedules, Habits, and Reliability

So I decided to schedule my time to try to manage my obsessive nature. When I find a new game I tend to play it until I win it. When I am writing well I tend to keep going until the demand for sleep knocks me flat. The need for food is managed with peperoncinis and cheese. It's a wonder I survive.

Anyway, I fired up the Yahoo calendar and blocked out time for all my current projects and obsessions. So far it has worked great for a couple days, not so great for one day, and not at all for one day. If I can hold it together today I'll call the week at three and a half out of five...not great, but not bad considering.

Yesterday was the bomb out day. Blogger was down at the appointed time for blogging. I could just blame them for yesterday's missing post, but in truth after not getting posting done I started playing War: Age of Imperialism...and the rest, as they say, is history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home