If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Friday, March 18, 2005

Coincidence

Strangest thing. My girlfriend brought home two movies borrowed from a guy at work. We watched one Wednesday night; Ladder 49. Great film I thought, but that's not the issue. Weeknight movie watching is off the agenda by the way, we are both exhausted, but that's not the issue either.

Last night I was hanging out with my friend Greg. At our guitar playing spot, but not playing, just talking. Anyway, at some point I said something about the movie I'd seen the night before; told him it was good and worth seeing. As those conversations frequently go, he responded with a recommendation of his own. Not a big time movie by any means, just one he had seen recently that he happened to like. I vaguely remember ads for it when it was in theaters, but I don't recall anyone else ever saying they saw it. Funny that he would up and recommend it when it's lying on the dining room table at my girlfriend's house. It's the other movieshe got from the guy at work.

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim let me know what you think of the movie. That is so funny that you had that one at home. Now is it on VHS, or Beta tape that is the question? HA

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I liked it. Flight of the Phoenix, and it was on DVD. Laurie slept through a lot of it. She is not too keen on intense people (me excluded somehow) and those people were all pretty much intense the whole time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home