If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Can't Stand Prosperity

This week I have actually gotten ahead on my writing. I used to always keep two or three days ahead on my serial fiction, just in case I had a day where something really got in the way. Unfortunately that got sidetracked before the rash of computer problems and laziness came along. Anyway, I'm finally getting back on an even keel...I thought.

Then I somehow managed to post tomorrow's entry this morning. Daft. Completely daft.

5 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Dan said...

But are you finding any time to blogshare?

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Marsha Loftis said...

Just a thought but if you haven't gone to hackoff.com you might want to drop by. Link to the site and get your morrowwind journal listed as a blook. My imap server is temporarily down to my email. If you have any questions leave a comment on my site.

Madie(aka Marsha Loftis)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Helena said...

I hadn't visited you, yet, as planned. I'm really astonished, Tim. You have very interesting creative work. Keep up with "words" and don't get lost in other other polluted atmospheres :)

Tender hug

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim,

I hope all is well =)

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found about this blog share thing today. Apparently you own me, congrats... it's been a life long dream of mine to be traded on the internet. I have short films and short comic videos i hope you and any other owners i don't know about will come and see...
Thanks Master,

The Last Realist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home