If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Trying to find humor

I have this idea that what I write here should be funny. Maybe not every time, but at least frequently. I'm pretty good at keeping myself amused at the misadventures of my day to day life, so one would think I should be able to point out at least one thing that I laughed about today.

Unfortunately I recognize that a lot of my amusement arises from things that would fall into a lot of people's idea of 'sick humor', and in the wake of the hurricane that demands some discretion, even from me. Plus, I've promised to keep politics out of this blog, so the biggest jokes of the moment are out of bounds. You know who they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home