If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Catch up

A week with no internet connection at my girlfriend's house left a mark. Given that my brother lives in Louisiana I can't call it a disaster, but perhaps last month I would have. I am finally getting sorted out. My brother, on the other hand, is out of contact...most likely due to lack of power and phones. He was far enough off the storm track to not get seriously damaged and I did hear from him with the last of his phone batteries, so I'm guessing all is well there.

Anyway, it's amazing how the things that get done on a daily basis with relative ease can fall behind and become huge projects. Yesterday I finally got Arvil Bren's Journal up and running. I got back on the net in time to meet my monthly Noon Spool deadline. Now I'm back here, settling back into my favorite digs. It's so nice to write without caring much if anyone reads it.

On the other hand there are a couple short stories rolling around in my head that I really want to write...I might have my own submission in Noon Spool next month.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Glad to see you back
Weird how not hearing from each other for 15 years or so that I was kind of worried about you since no one had heard from you in weeks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home