If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another trip to the airport

I've been comparing. Last week I went to LAX to pick up my mom. Dropping her off for her trip was easy, I didn't even have to park the car. Going to pick her up was typical. I seem to be cursed. When I meet a plane it is generally late.

It was made worse by really knowing her plane would be late. The weather that day had the biggest storm cell in the country looming over the midwest; a huge blot obstructing the path from Chicago to LA. But knowing that makes no difference when you are a couple hours from the airport.

So the logistics of the pick up trip are definitely worse than the drop off.

But today my girlfriend is coming back from a business trip to Dallas. This will be a great visit to the Burbank airport. Far better than taking her down there Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home