If you got here through some happy accident right click and save this link! Tim's Own Thing Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Here a Blog, There a Blog...

Obviously I am not hitting on all cylinders this morning. I just stared in horror at the 'edit posts' screen for about thirty seconds. Today's entry for Arvil Bren's Journal was not there. I knew I had saved it as a draft. I knew it! How could Blogger do this to me?! Oh. Well, yeah. That draft for AB's Journal would be on the edit posts screen for that blog, not this blog.

So, now for my excuse. I post here every weekday, just about. I do AB's Journal every weekday without fail. I have AB's Journal archived manually in ten day blocks in yet another blog; Arvil's Dusty Tomes, which I have tricked into keeping the entries in order like a book instead of most recent first. I said this blog would be a 'politics free' zone, so I have a political blog for whenever I get particularly rabid. Now I've started a 'team' blog with all my extended family members, where they can all post...and I'm the administrator and said I would keep the template managed and all the nuts and bolts stuff handled. Which I have a little practice at doing...and have another blog that I use for template modification testing.

When you log into Blogger the first screen is called the 'Dashboard'. When I started out I used to laugh at that. I figured it was just an advertising thing, since it was just an extra click on the way to my one and only blog. Now I have six blogs and my dashboard reminds me of the reactor control panel on my old submarine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home